Whoa, look at me, 100 posts and everything! I copied my homegurl Vanessa and thought I'd do a kinda '10 facts about me' sorta thing...
1. I hate certain foods, with a PASSION. (mayonnaise, for example, or gross flavoured crisps - don't even put barbecue ones near me)
2. I also get obsessively addicted to other foods - e.g. salty popcorn or fruit winders (roll-ups to you 'muricans)
3. On a scale of eyesight with 10 being crystal clear and 0 being horrific, I'm probably about a 4
4. I know literally nothing about taking photos (I put my camera on Auto most of the time haha) so the occasional photography compliment always baffles me - thanks anyway!
5. If I could, I would buy absolutely everything sold by Nars and by Aesop
6. I have nearly 50 lip products but rarely actually wear any of them, except the (expensive) sheer peach ones
7. I like to pretend I'm interested in fashion but really I have no clue what I'm talking about
8. I used to hate Nutella - I've now mercifully seen the light and pretty much eat it 24/7. Combined with marshmallow fluff and peanut butter it's a (trillion calorie) breakfast dream!
9. I don't take milk in my tea - trying to drink milk makes me physically gag (see #1) and I don't drink coffee at all. I don't get the point of Starbucks - who seriously spends £4 a day (almost £1k a year), five days a week on that stuff?
10. I'm really running out of ideas but basically I have this dream of a gh0stparties-style, minimalist clutter-y interior, but, with my advanced hoarding techniques, my room is currently more maximalist messy. I am probably the least tidy person you will ever meet - sorry neat freaks.
A very sub-par centenarian post for you there. Got any better facts you could share in the comments?
PS: Let's ignore the fact that it's been ten days, shall we? ;)